- ATU-Net Student Leader Forum 2020 – 16 November 2020
- NALI (New Academic Learning Innovation) 2020 (7 – 10 December 2020)
- ATU-Net Virtual UPF 2020-Series 3 (17 September 2020)
- ATU-Net Global Culture Corner 1.0 (9-10 September 2020)
- UTM Collaborative Research Scheme for ATU-Net 2020
- ATU-Net Online Global Classroom
- ATU-Net Sharing Session Live Video
Fifty-seven delegates from 39 universities around the world attended ATU-Net Presidents Roundtable which was organised in conjunction with the 7th World Engineering Education Forum (WEEF) 2017 in Kuala Lumpur.
More than 50 students from countries including China, Japan, Philippines, Thailand and Malaysia participated in a training programme by ATU-Net that aimed to train students to leverage technology to create social media footprint across cultures.
1st ATU-Net Board Meeting at UTM: The meeting was attended by representatives from 11 universities from eight countries and chaired by Datuk Prof Dr Wahid Omar, Vice Chancellor UTM.