- Virtual Asia Exploration (VAx) Batch 3 2022
- New Academia Learning Innovation 2022 (NALI 2022)
- ATU-Net SIG Webinar 2022 – Developing Research Methodology (4th July 2022)
- CALLING FOR PROPOSAL: ATU-NET YOUNG RESEARCHER GRANT 2022
- ATU-Net Global Technovation Hackathon 2022 (ATU-Net GTech 2022)
- ATU-Net International Staff Week 2022 (14 to 17 March 2022)
- Global Education Webinar 2022 (25 January2022)
- Talk on Erasmus+ Opportunities for Staff and Students (20 January 2022)
Fifty-seven delegates from 39 universities around the world attended ATU-Net Presidents Roundtable which was organised in conjunction with the 7th World Engineering Education Forum (WEEF) 2017 in Kuala Lumpur.
More than 50 students from countries including China, Japan, Philippines, Thailand and Malaysia participated in a training programme by ATU-Net that aimed to train students to leverage technology to create social media footprint across cultures.
1st ATU-Net Board Meeting at UTM: The meeting was attended by representatives from 11 universities from eight countries and chaired by Datuk Prof Dr Wahid Omar, Vice Chancellor UTM.