- Global Education Webinar 2022
- Talk on Erasmus+ Opportunities for Staff and Students
- ATU-Net Virtual University Presidents Forum 2021
- ATU-Net SIG (Research and Publication) Webinar 2021 (25 Nov 2021)
- [Important Announcement] ATU-Net Young Researcher Grant 2021
- Technological Innovation and Social Development for Economic Development (Tech-SEED) 2021
- Virtual Asia Exploration (VAx) Batch 2 (9 September to 23 December 2021)
- [Extended Registration] Virtual Mobility Program Teen-IDEAS 2021 (27 September 2021 until 1 December 2021)
- ErasmusDay@UTM 2021 (15 October 2021)
- Student SDG Virtual Workshops: Envisioning 17 SDGs for 2030
- ATU-Net Hackathon 2021 (1 September to 21 October 2021)
- International Staff Week 2021 (2 August to 5 August 2021)
- ATU-Net Student Mobility Programme – Virtual Asia Exploration (27th May 2021 – 26th August 2021)
- ACES International Public Speaking Coaching & Competition: 2 – 9 January 2021
Fifty-seven delegates from 39 universities around the world attended ATU-Net Presidents Roundtable which was organised in conjunction with the 7th World Engineering Education Forum (WEEF) 2017 in Kuala Lumpur.
More than 50 students from countries including China, Japan, Philippines, Thailand and Malaysia participated in a training programme by ATU-Net that aimed to train students to leverage technology to create social media footprint across cultures.
1st ATU-Net Board Meeting at UTM: The meeting was attended by representatives from 11 universities from eight countries and chaired by Datuk Prof Dr Wahid Omar, Vice Chancellor UTM.