- ATU-Net International DataHack for Sustainability 2023
- New Academia Learning Innovation 2023 (NALI 2023)
- ATU-Net SIG Webinar 2023: Panel Discussion on Research Grants for Young Researchers
- International Women in Engineering Day 2023 – 23 June 2023
- International Conference on Innovation and Entrepreneurship In Computing, Engineering and Science Education 2023 (InvENT 2023) 23rd – 24th October 2023
- ATU-Net International Staff Week 2023 (ATU-Net ISW2023) 13-15th June 2023
- Times Higher Eduction (THE) Digital Universities Asia 2023 (8 – 10 May 2023)
- ATU-Net Young Researcher Grant 2023 (ATU-Net YRG 2023)
- ATU-Net Student Leader Forum 2023 (ATU-Net SeLF 2023) at Universitas Airlangga (UNAIR), Indonesia – 15-17 May 2023
- ATU-Net World Engineering Day 2023 (ATU-Net WED 2023) – 6 March 2023
- Call for Participation: ATU-Net Global Technovation Hackathon 2023 (ATU-Net GTech 2023 – April )
Fifty-seven delegates from 39 universities around the world attended ATU-Net Presidents Roundtable which was organised in conjunction with the 7th World Engineering Education Forum (WEEF) 2017 in Kuala Lumpur.
More than 50 students from countries including China, Japan, Philippines, Thailand and Malaysia participated in a training programme by ATU-Net that aimed to train students to leverage technology to create social media footprint across cultures.
1st ATU-Net Board Meeting at UTM: The meeting was attended by representatives from 11 universities from eight countries and chaired by Datuk Prof Dr Wahid Omar, Vice Chancellor UTM.